- class Omeka_Storage¶
Top-level helper class for handling file storage.
- __construct($options = null)¶
Allows storage options to be set immediately at construction.
- $options (array) – If set, this array will be passed to setOptions.
- __call($name, $arguments)¶
Delegates calls directly to Omeka_Storage to the currently-set storage adapter.
All of the methods of the Adapter interface are accessible in this way, as well as any other methods declared by the adapter.
- $name (string) – Method name.
- $arguments (string) – Method arguments.
Set global options for the storage system, as well as any adapter-specific options.
- $options (array) – Options to set. Valid options include: * ‘adapter’: (string) Name of the storage adapter to use. * ‘adapterOptions’: (array) Array of options to pass to the adapter; see the specific adapter classes for details. * ‘temp_dir’: (string) Local temporary directory where files stored before they are handled by the adapter.
- setAdapter($adapter, $options = array())¶
Set the storage adapter to be used, as well as options for that adapter.
You can either pass an already-constructed adapter object to this method or use this method as a factory by passing the name of an adapter class and options to set on it.
- $adapter (Omeka_Storage_Adapter_AdapterInterface|string) – Storage adapter to set. If an adapter object is passed, it is simply set as the current adapter. If a string is passed, an object of that class is created and set as the current adapter.
- $options (array|null) – If a string is passed to $adapter, this array of options is passed to the class’ constructor.
Get the current storage adapter.
You generally need to use the adapter object returned by this method to perform any storage actions.
Set the temporary file storage directory path.
- $dir (string) – Local path to directory.
Get the temporary file storage directory path.
If no directory has been explicitly selected, the system’s temp directory is set as the temp dir and returned.
Returns: string Local path to directory.
- getPathByType($filename, $type = 'files')¶
- $filename –
- $type –