- class Omeka_Test_AppTestCase¶
Abstract test case class that bootstraps the entire application.
- property _isAdminTest¶
Flag that determines whether the test should run against admin or public. Defaults to true (for admin).
Bootstrap the application on each test run.
- __get(string $property)¶
Proxy gets to properties to allow access to bootstrap container properties.
- $property (string) –
Bootstrap the application.
- setUpBootstrap(Zend_Application_Bootstrap $bootstrap)¶
Subclasses can override this to perform specialized setup on the Omeka application.
- $bootstrap (Zend_Application_Bootstrap) –
Reset objects that carry global state between test runs.
- dispatch(string $url, boolean $throwExceptions = 1)¶
- $url (string) –
- $throwExceptions (boolean) –
- _authenticateUser(User $user)¶
Trick the environment into thinking that a user has been authenticated.
- $user (User) –
Get the user that is installed by default.
Set up the bootstrap differently depending on whether the test is meant for the public or admin themes.
- $themeType (unknown) –