- class Omeka_Job_Dispatcher_DispatcherInterface¶
Interface for job dispatchers in Omeka.
- setQueueName(string $name)¶
Set the name of the queue to which jobs will be sent.
NOTE: This may be ignored by adapters that do not understand the notionof named queues (or queues in general).
- $name (string) –
- send(string $jobClass, array $options = Array)¶
- $jobClass (string) – Name of a class that implements Omeka_JobInterface.
- $options (array) – Optional Associative array containing options that the task needs in order to do its job. Note that all options should be primitive data types (or arrays containing primitive data types).